Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's time to get my butt moving!

No. 1 Stanchart Half Marathon

Signed up and paid for on Sun. Did my first run in 2 weeks this morning. Counting down to 3 months later.

My goal : to go under 2.30hrs without stopping to walk. That would have better my timing from the one I did last year which I had foolhardily not trained for.

No 2. Swim Test

I have to clock 400m under 10 mins..erm...so that is 8 laps under 10 mins...that means it's 1 lap in 1.15 min. I just calculated that out as I type.

My first instinct is...what?!? I can probably do that on breast stroke provided I hit the pool regularly henceforth. But I want to push myself to really get used to front crawl....

Gulp....

And the other issue I have to contend with...is...the public pools in Singapore are simply too yucky!!!!! That is a story for another blog entry...

No comments: