Thursday, December 25, 2008

Seasons Greetings!


My HTC died-ed and was sent to hospital today hoping for some chance of bringing it back to life. So was using my trusted sony-ericsson spare phone for the time being. Since most of the contacts are in the HTC, whenever someone call or sms I would have to repeat the same explanation : "my phone died, and using spare phone now. So I dont have your number. Who's this?" Other that, if it is a phone call, I would just pause for 1 sec to see if I recognise the voice (so far that didn't work very well). So if I had sounded hesitant when I took your call, it's because of that.

Anyway pre-christmas there would always be the influx of christmas wishes, and most of them I dont recognise the numbers. So for the first 2 sms I repeated the same message (see above). After that I realised that it's just too troublesome. So whenever a sms come in I would just reply "Merry Christmas to you too! :)". The person may have been the jerk that I have been trying to avoid (which I had mistakenly taken his call this morning cos I didn't recognise the number), but I guess this is the season to just be jolly and share some cheer around.

So I appreciate those who had sms-ed, though I dont know who most of you are, but I sincerely wish you all a merry time with friends and family :))

4 comments:

Becky said...

Blessed X-mas my dear! May this day and beyond be full of goodness for you and those you love!

MojitoMint said...

hey beck, in vietnam alry?

Becky said...

yup, I am currently in vietnam. Will be back on 31st Night.

MojitoMint said...

have a good trip ya? will DI your photo if we take any photo during XH's farewell on Mon :p