Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gemurah

Last Dec when I went to watch the SEA Games, I came back with Q Flure's song.

This time round at the Junior Asia Cup, whenever there were breaks - before game, in between games, after games, the sound system will be blasting with songs, usually the unintelligible malay songs or Queen's "We are the Champions", all on repeat mode until the skin crawled from hearing the same songs over and over again.

Anyway, one of the songs got stuck in my head. Asked one of the girls for the title which was "Gemurah". And although I dont understand what the song was about, it sounded quite upbeat for a tournament setting :))



But the MTV for this ballad "Sampai Sygur"(which was also on the repeat play mode at the Seremban II Stadium), also by the same guy Faizal Tahir, is nicer.




Guess what? I went to buy Faizal Tahir's CD on the last day before coming back to SG. Haha~ Yes, I still dont understand what the songs were about, but they sounded not bad I must say. Now, to find a kind soul to help translate the lyrics...

No comments: