Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve already?!

exactly.

But of course it's evident by the fact that there were so many people buying gifts everywhere! Did someone just say that we are going into recession?!

I just finished wrapping the pressies..I have been accumulating the pressies since like 2 months back, knowing that I dont want to be stuck in the last min shopping fix (okok..it was also an excuse to start shopping :p). But then it was a blessing in disguise as well since I was away for the whole of last week. Just that I had to scramble for wrapping paper today, and after running out of gift tags, improvised with my favourite notepad, which I had used sparingly since I bought it..like..10 years ago? and ribbons which I had a spare roll of.

Hope I haven't left anybody out..

No comments: