Sunday, June 1, 2008

What a weekend..

Went to watch Made Of Honour today.















I used to hate rom-com like this cos the outcome is so predictable. Going by the sypnosis, the guy will definitely get the girl in the end.

So was this movie. But what I like about the show is how Tom and Hannah share this easy chemistry, someone you can talk about anything and everything. Enviable.

Looking around, it seems like there are only rare ones who are in relationships in which they are happy. A few are stuck in the rut, unhappy, but not wanting to hurt one another by initiating the break for one reason or another - family, kids, dont want to be the bad guy....a few are still single, coming out fresh from recent scaths, or simply can't cross path with anybody interesting, wondering or lost hope if there will ever be one for them eventually.

It seems like more people are single nowadays. They dont do relationships and marraige like how they used to during our parents' time. Maybe divorce and breakup seem to be the easy way out now - I guess as people start to have more self awareness and will not compromise on their happiness, its easier to go your own way rather than be stuck unhappy. But then for some, I quote Will Smith on his marriage to Jada Pickett Smith, "The marriage worked because all other options are removed"

Well, 感情世界,扑朔迷离。

But I guess, firstly, it all starts with finding that someone who you can have that chemistry with. But then again, wondering if I should go watch Sex and the City for a reality call (not on the high life or fashion, about the fact that that kind of relationship love may only be a fairy tale after all)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Today was a frustrating game.

It's frustrating to lose to a lesser team. It's frustrating to have to say sorry to the umpire for his bad call. It's frustrating to be called to the umpire for the opponent's rudeness after getting a hit from the same girl's stick. It's frustrating when couldn't swing left fast enough. It's frustrating that passes are not going through the opponents' wall. It's frustrating that we missed that open goal. It's frustrating that I couldn't block that deflected ball.

Got to make the next weekend game more meaningful than this.

I am still angry that I was warned for stupid reasons (esp the second one - hey Mr Umpire it's not my fault that she clipped my stick three times after I got the ball and shouted at me after that).

That is for playing left back..always closer to the umpires and grouses are always heard.

I want to play right back next season.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK! Lets switch. :D
You can have the my right back position. HAHA!

So fierce!!!
Be like me, she whack me off. I just give her cheeky SMILE to piss her off further. :D

Fireball is on FIRE!!
QUICK RUN!!!