Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hog's Breath

Happy birthday to (i) My brother (ii) Celes!!

With a good booze party at St James last night (celes, if you have the photo of me,you and louise, pls send me!), I had taken a lot of care to make sure that I am sober enough to play the semis today, loading up on vit B before and after all the booze, and making sure that I am hydrated from the moment I woke up.

But..人算不如天算。Semis was cancelled cos of lightning (rain wasn't that much of a concern) during the 16th min. Thought can laze around for Sunday..but in the end have to go through the whole routine of warming up and playing the remaining 59mins tomorrow :/
(and I had to handwash my gears tonight to catch the morning sun for it to be dried by the time I head out!!)

But then it meant that we have extra time today for a good dinner :p

So we ended up at










All I can say is..it's really quite aussie fare - lots of fried stuff/mayo aplenty/beetroot(!)/BIG PORTIONS


but I didn't count on them having a sense of humour in putting "fireworks" onto steak sandwiches..









“残局”after the dinner










I feel so sinful and gelak now.........plus the fact that I will sleep early today cos the eyebag situation is getting bad, esp with drinking and late night yesterday -.-"
But then there is this VCD that I want to watch :p
hmm...tough decision. Sleep or watch VCD?

No comments: