Saturday, June 21, 2008

The night owl at work again..

Ok..by right I should be sleeping by now. Having only 6 hours of sleep that started at 6am practically is not counted as having slept at all.

But then again, the night owl instinct in me kicked in again..and it's tempting to do so many things at night when I am the most mentally active (or at least wanting to do so many things that I can't do during work time, ie day time)

One, I wanted to download the photos taken yesterday. I was pretty trigger happy yesterday, testing out the new camera. Pictures coming up for the new Southern Ridges taken during department's outing on Friday, which is taking ages to download onto flickr.com for only one half of the 100 photographs (I said I was trigger happy..)

Two, I was talking online to dear Fenny...who is on the other side of the universe. Havent seen/talked to the dear girl for so long since..er...donno when. So caught up with her on her latest happenings (ie got new guy in her life?/gone on dates?/when she coming back to SG??!)


Three, I did two masks :D Initially was thinking of only slapping on one (the quickie moisture one), but then decided to treat myself to both pore cleansing and moisture. I had forgetting how relaxing it is to smell the honeydew blossom..hmmm :))


Four, my right knee is hurting again..was hurting while I crashed through sleep this morning, was hurting when I drive, was hurting when I was sitting down at dinner. Which was quite weird as season is already over. Then I remembered..and poked my right ACL, comparing with my left. And true enough, the right side was taut like hell. HEELS!!!! So was stretching through the night..and probably banning heels for the coming week.


Five, was flipping through Book 4 of the Chronicles of Narnia in between chat windows- The magician's newphew. Picked up Prince Caspian again before going to watch the movie, and might as well, started through the series again.


And all the above concurrently :p


I am a multi-tasking night owl..

No comments: