Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Wakefulness

The cursed lipton-greenteainfusedwithjasmine-tea.

I had been tossing for the last one and a half hour for that insignificant amount of caffein which I suspected came from the jasmine tea ( I supposed there wasn't supposed to have caffein in green tea?!)

Tried hypnotising myself : "I am not a caffein sensitive individual" ..but that didn't work. So in the end I gave up and went online again and ogle at some pretty stuff :p

And that's how I came across http://www.shinzikatoh.com/ from an online spree forum.

I am drooling over all the cute stuff!! Esp tthe tote bags! The whimsical prints and details are amazing. The bummer is that all the designs which I like are out of stock.

Anyway if anybody is interested to get anything from the website let me know. I am joining the spree, think purchase more got discount..heh~


Right..shall try again to go sleep..I only have 5 hours and counting down.

No comments: