Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Lappie laggy...

I am very perturbed. My lappie is running real slow now.

Being the techno - idiot that I may be (I know I already better than some who type with 2 fingers), I can only limit it to the following reasons

(i) my hard drive is overloaded with junk
(ii) some parts within my lappie are falling apart whilst I am oblivious to all these
(iii) my lappie is due to expire anytime soon as expected of a computer from Dell (I heard that somewhere when I was considering Dell then - it wont last! But it has been like what..3 good years?longer than then guy I was with when I bought it anyway)

I think it's better to do backup soon, esp all the photos which now only exist in virtual space. I think the last batch of photos that I developed from film was when I was still undergoing training in Hua Hin. The last time my laptop crashed, was devastating..

Woohoo~ turns out that I am going to cook again on Thurs. Just borrowed a recipe for dessert from Faith lao shi. I cant wait..for Thurs and at least one day of reprieve. Even my blog topics are getting dry :/

No comments: