Monday, November 5, 2007

1st entry for Nov

I realised that my last entry was the same time last week.




Actually that was technically the case but then I drafted the entry on ArMS on the Sat itself, but couldn't finish it cos was drop dead tired, so left it at draft. Then when Sun came, had not mood to finish off, so rather did a short ditty. Then finished the draft on Tues (or was it Wed?)



Anyway, point being, for those who popped by during the week,sorry that there were no fresh stuff :((



Also, realised that the week just flew past like that. And tomorrow is dreadful Monday again.bleh.....but Deepavali is on Thurs!! :D



Anyway saw an interesting sight yesterday. Saw a Merlion on the road.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.


!!

Not that I find it ugly, but I just thought the resemblance was uncanny. But somehow I was laughing when I saw it.






Anyway playing with Facebook now, and found out that I have a lot of application request can??! (this "can" thing kinda rubbed off onto me ever since I read it on my facebook a few days back..trying to stop the impulsive word from coming out now and then). I wonder if I have time for so many applications, think better concentrate on my fluff pet :p

No comments: