Tuesday, November 13, 2007

And You Were There

I dont even know where to start.

I heard the song on radio. And it got stuck. All the way back home. And even after the shower. And still cant place a finger on the title of the song.(?!)

Cant remember the title or singer, yet cant get it out of my mind -.-"

Went to open up my CD stash, cant find anything that may trigger my memory. I can only remember that it was a song played on the loop during my JC days, together with my other all time favourite by Extreme (I even had the lyrics written out in my notebook :p). It was back to the fiefdom during the orientation days again....

Excruciating :/

Went to Imeem to search on the blind..and suddenly it crept back after half an hour.

Can I take your smile home with me
Or the magic in your hair

The rain has stopped
The storm has passed
Look at all the colours
Now the sun's here at last
I supposed that you will be leaving
But i want you to know
Part of you stays with me even after you go

Like an actor playing someone elses scene
This could not been happening to me
But you were there
You were everything i never seen
You woke me up from this long and endless sleep
I was alone
I open my eye
I know
I am not alone
I open my eyes and you were there.

Found it and embedded it :)))



At least one good thing that came out from a boliao Monday

No comments: