Sunday, November 18, 2007

I'm not a foodie!

I knew it. People are starting to think that I am a foodie cos of my recent blog entries..
-.-"
Am not!

Since I cant blog about my work (which doesn't make much of difference since there is nothing much to blog about), usually the most interesting thing of the day will be something different or special, which usually occurs during meal times when there is divergence from work. Just happens that the places where the meal happens are interesting as well.

But anyway, bottom line is that usually it's more of the company that makes the meal interesting:))

And also just happened that most of the interseting stuff today occured around food.

Baked a super big choco cake :p~



Final product without the rum. Still moist and yummy!


And went for dinner with a bunch of old friends












And ended up sitting for 4 hours straight, starting from main courses, then decided that our table was empty enough for too long to not attract angry stares from the waiting staff and decided to order dessert, before proceeding to crystal jade to continue the next round when the last member joined us after she finished up her work. Had to walk back to car to top up carpark coupon cos didn't expect to stay until so late.

It has been at least 10 long years at least and even longer for a couple of us, and we have travelled to so many places together. Went through the many coaches, the injuries (Jun Zi, thks again for washing my xxxxx when I broke my hand that time..患难见真情哦~hahaha) and torturous fart-legs.

Think I see whether if I can find some old photos from last time..KL 2001 maybe?

No comments: