Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tues update

Albeit a lil late..it is already into early wed morning.

2nd day after finishing detox. Realised that I really felt less lethargic, especially during the afternoon.Woohoo!

Anyway felt quite chirpy while I was going back to my old work place, to handover my team's matters to the incoming guy. As I was explaining individual characters' idiosyncracies..I realised that one year has really flew past. Just like that. From mere strangers to understanding their twitches, peculiarities..

Was talking to Suep ("master yoda"), who is going to retire soon (very likely going to buy an island around tanjung pinang, we always tease him :p). He said, "of course..even 25 years just flew past like that. In the blink of an eye"

I wonder..where will I be 25 years down the road, looking back, thinking of the day when I spoke to Suep.

I think I shall go sit down with the Monkey God near my house that has turned my quiet and quaint neighbourhood into a frenzied circus, and ask him if he can tell me future. No need 4D, Toto numbers (of course if he wants to throw that in free...)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last night in the twilight moment between wakefulness and falling into slumber, I suddenly remember how it felt when I was standing on the end of the tall pole during experential training, and I had to jump off to catch the bar. Down 10 meters was the bare grass field. Although I can feel the tightness of the harness, but I can feel my heart in my throat ad the adrenalin pumping. 长痛不如短痛。狠下心,跳出去。And after that feel the workings of gravity.

I cant remember if I had ever caught that bar that time. But suddenly I had the same sensation of my heart leaping and the chill as the adrenalin rocks my spine.

1 comment:

Sunshine23 said...

Jia you oh!! Me counted le.. Coz receiving many people's Detox diary via SMS daily, there are about 40 of us detoxing!! Tian Tian Tian ah!! Caleb is in his 18day le.. holy moly!!
Me also jotted my detox on friendster..

cheers to a prettier, slimmer and healthier us!! *Muacks!*