Friday, September 21, 2007

Muscles in Symphony

Two consecutive nights training. Having a private pitch does not seems such a good idea anymore :s

Legs buring with lactic acid, lower back tight like hell. The gluts are twitching whenever I start running.

Sat is going the day..where we expected that the other team will go for blood. And we are gearing up for it like never before (passionate emails from the captain, positive comments from everybody..stepped-up trainings (we are never known to be a team that trains hard?!))

For honour? bleh...hahahah~ we have been playing in the same league for so many years ( If I count in the U-21 league..that will make a decade), I cant even remember how many medals I have kept or "conveniently left in someone's car boot and forgot about it".

For bragging rights? hmm...not that I care..

But personally, I just want to complete the season on a high, given that so much time have already been spent at the stadium, so much sweat, pain and angst on the pitch (not to mention a broken toe nail that is still attached to the flesh and nearing to dropping off..eww..how gross is that). It's really a waste to end the season horribly like last year.

Going to take more vit B tmr to try bring down the lactic acid, maybe should also start taking more fuel - carbo load, water, stretchings..REST..

God..my glut...

No comments: