Thursday, September 6, 2007

Detox + Oosh

Went to Oosh today with a two girl friends + one gf's hubby(tubby...I'll explain later)

Our reservation was at the Trellis, which was made up of individual quaint huts with lounge sofa seats,with a man-made water fall and ponding at the background, and fenced in with bamboo like plants..plus bossa nova in the background.so it was a real comfy-balinese resort- loungy-lazy setup that I was a real sucker for :p






Look at the soooo--comfy seats..












The man-made ponding behind















Food wasn't that great though...but I saw mojito on the menu!!! But I am on detox?! cannot drink!! That's it. Gg to come back next month after my detox!

Side track....

today is the 3rd day of detox, started on Tues. Can feel the digestive system overhaul starting liao..with all the gas+symptoms from the remains in the toilet bowl signifying that my body is trying to get rid of all the gross stuff internally. 11 more days of non-meat-non-preservatives! Woohoo~


Back to comfy-balinese resort- loungy-lazy Oosh...

So not much choices on the menu and settled for a mushroom pizza sans cheese. Plus talk cock..when I told C that her hubby, F has put on "a bit" of weight..and she blurted out that F finished a big plate of fish and chips and went home and chug into a packet of potato chips!?


-.-"


hiyo..I wonder if people ever understand the kind of stuff they are putting into their body...becomes a tub of things that you probably wouldn't imagine - tubby tubby...


xxxxxxxxxxx


I have blogged on the movie screening "Pink Paddlers" on friendster -



And I finally received the stole..yay~



I didn't do the stole justice..cant catch it at a right angle. It really is very nice!


I asked Jean, the lady from Pink Paddlers, when is the next screening, and she will let me know once they are doing another round.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hallo-hallo there!

This is jasmine, the director of PINK PADDLERS.

The premiere free-to-air telecast was just on tonight, but there will be repeat telecasts, this Saturday, 3rd Nov> 8am,1pm & 11.30pm
on Channel NewsAsia - please spread the word!

Do visit our site for more updates and it would be a big help for myself and the ladies if you do post your comments on www.pinkpaddlers.wordpress.com

thanks much for the kind feedback and the support!

rgrds,
jasmine!