Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Monday Quickie

Today is the 7th day of detoxing...and really can feel the lightness of being able to get rid of the toxic stuff everyday..that's an accomplishment by itself ok! I think the world can be divided into two camps..those that goes to toilet to PS everyday, and those who dont. No prize for guessing which camp I belongs to :p Think my dark eye circle can in someway link to that? cos somehow the circles are lightening up..woohoo!~ple detox to slim down and get rid of tough-as-hell pimples.. i detox so that i resemble more of a human than a panda -.-"


Today was a long day. Starting from going to the temple in the morning cos it has apparently been a year since my dad passed away (time really flies). Then it was a mad rush to meet people, collect stuff, sending stuff...a lot of mixed feelings and things I saw, heard. I even thought of 张教练, which 我终于体会教练的用心,只为我们能更高一层楼. which I finally understand after 10 years.

Want to blog it down but think too tired to write coherently.

Shall remember.....till then...

2 comments:

Becky said...

woman- where is my detox recipe!!!
You are not the only panda out there...not to mention I am the fat panda.

MojitoMint said...

Posted liao..haha~