Friday, November 28, 2008

First day back at work

It felt kinda weird going back to work after being almost 4 weeks away, almost like as if I am going to a new place. Of course, the ultimate jam on PIE didn't help to lift the mood, which also resulted in me ended up in the same lift as my Director (well, this was better than the last incident, cos I asked him immediately "Sir, you also caught in the jam on PIE issit?"..heh~ )

Not that it would help if I had reached office earlier. I locked myself out of the system cos I forgot my computer security password, and had to wait for the IT people to come rescue me =.=" By the time I opened up my email inbox, the cronies (those who didn't take leave) from the course have already semi-flooded the inbox :p

The mood in the office was pretty sombre. A few people were not around, but somehow that didn't seemed to be the reason for heavy atmosphere hanging in the air.

It must have been too much negativities. Coming in from both left and right of my cube. At least the front of the cube was still opened, and a few colleagues did dropped by to catch up.

It was a good break. At least to see that there are more stuff to life, work and colleagues than papers, agendas and politiking :))

No comments: