Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween! Part 2


It was a bad evening, but wasn't going to let that affect my night out.





It was scary-galore (not to mentioned meat packed crowdedness) at outside Zouk.

















Other than the usual devils, Death of god, there were a lot of

  • angels
  • the Joker
  • bunny girls


Some interesting ones




  • A ERP Gantry (oohh,,that's scary..)

  • a group of PAP MPs (who were waving around and got themselves into velvet without queueing..darn!)

  • a Ronald Mcdonald


Aaaww...I realised how lame it was without the pics. But I was too lazy to bring my cam from the car, my phone cam sucks and I am totally regretting it now! :/



What was I? haha~ wait for the pics. Next year I want to go as something scarier.


(this is till named part 2 cos I deleted part 1 and part 3 - going to stay low profile under the radar.)



1 comment:

cy said...

hahahah! how can you not have taken any pics of your halloween?! SHAME on you!

what did you dress up as?! i saw the pics of my friends who went to zouk on halloween, looks hell fun!