Thursday, November 27, 2008

My horoscope reading for Wed..

"You get some deeply weird news early on that leaves you feeling kind of funky for most of the day -- but it's not all bad! You know deep down that things are right where they're supposed to be."


I was just having a "thought" conversation with myself (er..you mean you dont?) earlier today, and was wondering if I had been right in choosing what I had wanted to do, which dictated how I had wanted to behave, or had I been sabotaging myself all these while? The devil/angel dialogues had been ongoing for a while..and very soon I was confused as to which is which..

"Come on..you know you wanted to do it.."

"What for? You know what your purpose was, right?"

Yet, it's true that deep down in my heart I know how things are going to be, and it's not going to matter how the recent events turned out. As of it is, things had taken its own course and in fact, turned out in a pretty nice way.

So let it be so :)

which leaves me only with this question..what is the meaning of funky??

No comments: