Monday, November 24, 2008

Busy Sunday

I hate it when the weekend came and went. Just like that.

Especially Sunday, was out by 2pm, but practically wasting my time at the hockey pitch cos of some people who dont keep to time (I am beginning to hate people who dont respect the value of time. I could have done so much stuff for the duration of time I waited!), with practically nothing accomplished at the end of it.

Then it was rushing off to rehearse for long time friend Kel's wedding as the sword party. Both my partner in the sword party and I agreed on the point that it was always better to dress up nicely and wait with the rest of the dinner guests for the arrival of the groom and bride, instead of having to herald their arrival in number 1. But oh well..for long time friend.

Then it was dinner and it's great that the table with my uni mates had seats available. I didn't realise that it had been a year ago that we met up! What happened in between?! It was yakking and photo taking all the way throughout the dinner (even while the groom and bride were pouring out their gratitudes to their parents, guests etc.. we were entertaining ourselves taking photos :p)

And just as it came, the day ended. And now it's mugging time again. Sigh..Mondays somehow are just so dreary.

No comments: