Thursday, November 20, 2008

That irritating bruise

I was given a welcome present for the first training after a hiatus of 5 months (2 prezzies, if you include the warmup routine - it was a shocker to my legs). Went in for a tackle, think the bouncing ball came off my stick..got a knock from the ball on the chin. It brought a bit of tears on at that instance, but the pain subsided after a few sec. Didn't want to rub it cos was worried that the colouration will spread, and hey, it's not like when younger, when any injuries will come across as very "gungho"...

But the patch somehow got distinctively darker when I looked into the mirror just now. So after wrapping up my assignment, I had wanted to see how bad the bruise was, cos cant really see in the mirror.

TO MY HORROR....





And this is when the spot is still tender, meaning the colouration hasn't really start to spread.

Gosh.. I'm torn between vanity (how to conceal??!!!Got photo to take and wedding dinner to attend this Sun!! ) and practicality (whatever..wont die if people see the bruise).

Right now, I'm more inclined towards "whatever..". Wait till Sun..



No comments: