Friday, November 21, 2008

The irritating bruise Part 2

I realised that my entries have sequels nowadays :/

In this case, it is a continuation, or more appropriately the spreading of that irritating bruise that is leading to a lot of whispers...

"Eh..what happened? She fell down issit?"
"她被boyfriend打huh?"

Since Wed, the bruise had became a glorious shade of dark purple yesterday and today it had became quite a sight.




It looked sinisterly like a afternoon shadow, and even half a goatee if viewed from a certain angle - one coursemate had unceremoniously said that it looked like a beard, while another one offered a shaver. =.="

One thing for sure, it had really started to looked quite bad. Not in the painful sort of bad, but bad cos it's like so obvious. People started to offer solutions, like apply some whitening cream, use hard boiled egg, rub some Zambut.

This already being Friday, I only had like tomorrow to let the patch dissipate. So after dinner I threw in 4 eggs to cook, and now I'm onto my second hard boiled egg, with an application of my night cream in between, which had Q10, which I hope will help somewhat. The bruise looked kinda became reddish purple, which I seriously hoped that it meant the pooled blood are moving away.


I dont want people to think my friend has a bearded lady-friend come the wedding dinner this Sun... but one thing for sure, I know that the egg-y smell from the hard boiled eggs is making me hungry :p

No comments: