Wednesday, January 14, 2009

So Penny..

Anyway, I suprised myself by doing another entry.

But I was trying out the ipod FM transmitter my friend passed to me (thanks ZA! :D)..and I was thinking what nice albums to put on for the drive home. And I decided to put 戴佩妮's "So Penny..". And it was definitely a right choice (I reaslie that choices I do instinctively usually better ones..)

Actually she is a really good singer, but guess 才女 wasn't so popular compared to sexy dolls like Jolin Tsai (ok Jolin fans, this is purely my own opinions ok..you can *heart* Jolin for all you want but I prefer artistes who are more than enhanced boobs and fancy dance moves)

I was you-tubing for one of her songs "透气” but found none. But chanced upon this. I guess it's hard to come across someone who sings stuff like that nowadays, and what's more write her own tunes and lyrics.

No comments: