Sunday, January 18, 2009

Battle Cry

I emerged from this week feeling battle weavy.

It could stem from the fact that i'm e only oae who is left wondering why was I the only one is fussing over a good location for dinner, and travel plans for feb. Yes you can be busy, of course I understand. But I dont see e sincerity. I might as well do my own stuff if that's the case..

Or it could be that CNY is nearing, and i'm dreading the passing of each day, meeting people who meant less to me than my circle of friends.

It could also be e argument I had with my mum, over an issue that had its roon in a insensitive comment she made years ago. Heck, the real reason could even be so historical to the time when I was four.

Maybe e toll of not sleeping well is taking effect in e crankiness that I exhibited esp in e morning. And it's a bad time to discuss family matters. In e morning. 30 years may had been enough time to notice that.


Finally, it's the realisation: once a bastard, always a bastard. no matter how many years has passed, and a leopard wont change its spots. Now I would really relish the chance to throw one slap across his face.

Yes, this has been a pretty bad week and I really need to vent.

2 comments:

Sunshine23 said...

Hugs.. hope you'll feel much better soon..Well, I believe that you'll enjoy your holiday MUCH more as you'll appreciate everything that you'll get to experience when you get there.

MojitoMint said...

Wah.I'm amazed that you managed to read the gibberish I wrote..I was blogging from a cafe on wifi, and I realise that my phone cant scroll left and right, so I cant read what I input. Just went into clear up the spellings and stuff.