Monday, January 5, 2009

Post 五月天飚唱会

The sky looked menacing as I was speeding along Sheares Bridge (speeding because I was tempted by the first 20 mins of the Revenge of the Sith on TV) with the dark clouds gathering over the sky around Indoor Stadium area. Thought I will be late, but then.. my friend (the one whose arm was almost crushed by me in my excitement when he offered his spare ticket)was even later .. 害我望穿秋水 :/

But in the end he came just in time! After he met up with another 2 friends, off we went into Stadium Green.


Whee!








The concert was fantastic! Woohoo~ 阿信,石头,怪兽和玛莎真的玩到很high.可惜冠佑没来。可是代替鼓手也很配合表演。The weather had also turned for the better..clouds gone and gentle breezes swept Stadium Green.


五月天上台咯!









阿信~!it's time like this when you regret not checking the specs properly when buying digi cam.. 5x is not enough! that girl with the phone cam can even zoom in closer!








My Singtel"sponsor".haha~









This is my favourite shot of the day. 石头solo.









After encore







Now my friend and I are on FB..discussing about Mayday's coming August concert. Pre-sales vouchers are on sale now. Going to buy mine soon :D (bought liao!)


9 comments:

gie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gie said...

Omg!! U went for the Mayday concert! Super envious. If not that I need to feed Lucas, I'd gone too.

MojitoMint said...

pumps? and get the daddy to be the surrogate mum for the night. You got 7 months till the actual concert in august for training. Hahah~

Becky said...

You went with Yonghir? I didn't know he is a MAY DAY fan!

MojitoMint said...

I think he's a convert! ;p

Becky said...

So does that mean, our dear YH convert is going to be at the August concert?

I cannot imagine him screaming and going ga ga over the band... is he one who stares at them and in his heart goes woot!and salivate at them? Ha ha ha... must be a sight!

MojitoMint said...

That would more likely be me..hahah~ but he got bob to the songs (ever seen YH bob before?!now that's a sight!)

gie said...

I'm all ready for the Aug concert! Had bought my tix also. Lucas' daddy will be stuck with the baby-sitting. Ha!

MojitoMint said...

haha~ the most there is still ur mum :p
which price u bought?