Monday, January 12, 2009

放逐第一天

First day of leave..and I had to fall sick.

It had to be the windy dinner at Dempsey last night. The spot I sat was just round the corner of the wall, where the wind seems to have gathered speed around that same corner so I was like in a wind tunnel for the whole of the dinner, whereas my dinner companion felt that the weather was "just fine".

I thought that I still felt alright on the way home, before I slept, and when I woke up. It was only when I went out this morning that I felt that something was not right, cos I was breaking out in some cold sweat. My fears were confirmed when my lunch kaki said I felt feverish.

And so, I had to miss my second swim lesson (dont think I was to be stuck in a situation where I will be shivering in the pool) so that I am at least in one good piece for the workshop I had to attend for the next 3 days.

What a bummer.

No comments: