Saturday, October 11, 2008

NailsNailsNails...

The wine is chilling in the fridge. In the meantime, uploading some of the photo of my sinful escapade yesterday to Yishun.



Nice right?? Cant really see? OK, another one.



How's the closeup?



Another angle.
Ok, it is so untypical of me to be so hiao. But
  • I was feeling sian
  • Thinking of doing something to my nails, which were getting a bit too long and hurt when I bang on the keyboard in frustration, which was also getting a bit more frequent
  • but quite sick of all those nail salon bars who always seem not be really bother
  • Got like 4 weddings coming up in the next few months, the first of which is end of the month.
And then I chanced across this website. Thought her designs were quite creative, which is something I found lacking in the nail salon bars. So since I was on half day yesterday, I decided to check the place out. Which was quite worth the trip, esp talking to Cynthia (who did my nails - sweet girl!) and her mum while Cynthia slog away over my stubby fingers.

I was like looking at my nails on the way home; OMG - so pretty !:))

Darn.. even sound a bit lian-ish in this blog. That is so not me..but OMG, so pretty! Ok, thinking of next design to try out..

2 comments:

Becky said...

Yishun! You were at Yishun??? You should have called me to join you ha ha ha... :)
In all honesty - I have no idea Yishun has a nail place, but i know where the food places are!

MojitoMint said...

I was at yishun at 5pm lor..u at home meh? Next time if I go I jio you..