Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My music collection

My laptop is reformatted and set up again. So today was playing with new toy day!

I was busy the whole afternoon ripping CDs from my collection. It was a good time too..since my CDs were like all over the place - room, hi-fi. car CD deck, boot of car, car visor, car glove compartment...well, I like my CDs to be within one arm reach where I can reach and pop them into the Cd player :p

Realised that although I had bought more english CDs, most of the ones which I decided to upload into iTunes were the Chinese one. Funny thing..I realised that my Chinese CD collections were quite erratic - I had a couple of 陈弈迅and 王力宏 though I wasn't much of a fan, but I had none of SHE?! Well, not that I am a big fan but I would have thought that inclination was more to the latter then the first 2. Of course 五月天,苏打绿 are in.

My choice of english albums had pretty much been quite stable through the years; those I bought them many years ago I still like, and were among the first few that I ripped- robbie williams, love actually sound track, and of course more recent ones like across the universe..somehow I wasnt too keen on those CDs which I had bought recently like Amy Winehouse. just wondering where some of my lounge, jazz and bossa nova music CDs are. Its weird that the whole collection is missing, just wondering when was the last time I took them out?hmm...

Talking abt 苏打绿,was just telling someone the other day that I regretted not going to their concert when they came to Sg recently. Think if they do come again, I will def go.

No comments: