Wednesday, October 8, 2008

气。非常气。非常非常气。

This entry contains muted vulgarities and lots and lots and lots of anger and frustration.

xxxxxxxxxxx

A hamster docking station.

Despite my protest and apparent displeasure. Just cos my cube is "not so open".

WTF.

xxxxxxxxxxx

I was surprised when someone came to ask me something, which I hadn't told anybody other those on a need-to-know basis.

I haven't made any decisions yet, but the news had been broadcasted. Thanks to somebody.

WTF.


xxxxxxxxxxx

You dont need me, you just need someone to help do piecemeal stuff.

WTF.

2 comments:

cy said...

chill! how've you been?! is your pc working again? hope things are going on well, take care!

-chong

MojitoMint said...

Yup, lappie is up again cos bro found my recovery discs in the storeroom! :D

Being the typical taurus, it takes a lot of rile me but when it does, esp when it comes from the same locus.......