Friday, July 25, 2008

Out of SG Message

I will be not be in SG from 25 Jul 08 to 28 Jul 08.

While I am in in the supposedly shopping and food haven of Hong Kong, I will be having fun shopping/ eating/ bitching/probably worrying abt how am I going to cart my stuff back single handedly on the last day.

In the meantime, please do not try to contact me cos I will not pick up international phone calls and incur $$$ which can be spent better while I am there. For any matters which is not urgent, there is the Facebook and other internet peripherals that you can leave a message.I will (try to) return your message when I return.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As you can see, I desparately need the break from work. And again, I am struggling between decision to sleep for miserly 2 hours or dong until I go airport..deja vu

No comments: