Friday, July 4, 2008

Inks!!

I went to catch Wanted over the weekend. The main draw was of course Morgan Freeman and Angelina Jolie.





As for the show...erm..hmm..well..all I can say that there were a lot of "huhs" floating out of my head from the 2nd half of the show onwards.


But what I really enjoyed from the show was how Angelina kick ass!!! If I ever want to be a female action hero, I want to be Angelina Jolie :p (ok..I'm pass the age to fantasizing. If I ever kick ass it will be...hmm..high-beaming-and-taligating-that-slow- driver-going-at-60kph-in-busy-morning-traffic maybe..)


I'll like to do that sometimes..to moronic drivers who refuse to signal before cutting in front of you abruptly.







My favourite scene was when she walked out of the hot tub with her back view













She had that extra tattoo inked in..cos her original back look like this















I wonder if I will ever be able to carry the tattoo so elegantly..it comes from being an UN ambassador maybe.



I am still thinking about phoenix - still cant decide where to place it. It prob will take an inspirational impulse to run to the shop and get it done once and for all, like how it happened the first time.

No comments: