Saturday, December 8, 2007

Pre-Bkk

It's 2.20am.

Just done packing for BKK. Supposed to leave home in another 2 hours time..and still thinking

(i) should I bring my lappie (hmmm...)
(ii) whether if bringing running gear is a good move (I only have next week before IPPT. Blame myself for not doing it just after season ended *procrastinator!!* But..but...what if there are no space for new clothes????)
(iii) whether if I should try sleep...and risk being super stone when I have to wake up at 4am

I must try to remember my shopping list
(i) vintage t-shirt for Sis
(ii) fisherman pants for Ms Donut
(iii) some made-in-thai handphone for ex-shifu
(iv) greyhound shirt for QF

This has been quite an amazing week, hadn't had much sleep since last sat (or maybe even earlier than that). Heard the new song by Take That "Rule the World", the OST for Stardust. Had to put it on :)

No comments: