Tuesday, July 29, 2008

买东西吃东西买东西吃东西..................



Totally shag out.


Day 1 - with only 2 hours of sleep (I wonder if it's jetstar's ploy to keep switching off and turning on the inflight lights), joined the rest at中環. Ended up at 銅鑼灣 (got krispy kreme!!!). amazed that I can stay up and still humourful by midnight..slept at 2am.


Day 2 - woke up super hungry despite the filling 羊肉火鍋 last night...but only managed to go out to lunch after waiting for eveerryyyboodyy to get ready to move out. But super good dim sum! Ventured to Macau, only to find throngs of people with the same intention =.=" Still, Macau is nice :D. Finished the day with 女人街. slept at 1am.


Day 3 - breakfast was yummy 茶餐廳 (and 波蘿包!!). and shopping..met the rest at the Peak and dinner at 鏞計. And mj in the room..heh~ slept at 3am.


Day 4 - last bit of shoopping. till the very last bit, washed up and went to catch the airport express. Super boring flight (just cos I finished my book..mistake..should hv brought the other book). Touched down only past midnight.
Day 5 - sleep. lunch. sleep. dinner. attempt to pack. download photos(thought I didn't take enough photos but how the hell did I end up with 157 shots? Photos are going onto picasaweb..too many to blog). pack stuff that people as me to buy.
I dread going to work..and I miss the food from HK already..sigh..

1 comment:

hasbeen said...

How many languages do you speak? Have you ever visit France?