Monday, July 14, 2008

Snippets

Now

ok..I am seriousy quite %$^()^Y&% with the speed at uploading photos on blogger.com.. been trying to blog about the Bbq last sat at sox's place but the uploading always got stuck at a certain photo..donno why. I also cant find the book that I was reading yesterday. Somehow it had mysteriously walked out on me I think.

%$#%!!!

Today

The guy had decided to claim insurance. I am glad that most of my friends agreed that he is an a** and an i****. It shows that at least I'm mixing with the like-minded people who dont fuss the small stuff instead of exclaiming "that's what insurnace is for".

Fine. I believe in karma.

Last Week

Like what I said before- Sometimes you thought you had forgotten some stuff, some feeling, until when you turn round the corner (literally) and bump into a ghost from the past. You experience the surge of feelings and wonder why since it had been so long. Beneath the calm surface, you act nonchalant, and walk away acting like it was another chance encounter. And For most of the days after that the notions of moving on keep popping up again and again. But then again...what's holding you back..

Damn.

No comments: