Thursday, May 16, 2013

Cleansing Detox Retreat Day 4 #1 - The Opportunity

As we were told, the state of physically being is very much tied to the emotional state of the mind. And that was the issue with me it appears. I'm hitting a wall with the result of the enema, and as luck had it, I was early, and had Frederique waiting with me outside while Anne was helping Susan in the gede (both Susan and me were always the first 2 to arrive somehow). While giving her the usual update about how i was feeling today, I told her about the session with Jana yesterday. Halfway through, Frederique said, "You know, part of the cleansing process is to let go of all the bad stuff. You can cry you know"

Tears just flowed as I continued to relate to her what Jana showed me. And that was when Frederique told me that she noticed during the yoga nidra yesterday that I seemed to have difficulty letting go to ease into the practice. To hold in like that, hence the result of the enema.

Pretty heavy stuff.

Frederique helped put things in a better context - "Look at it as an opportunity" - accepting the situation, and make it the start of a journey for the inner soul. And be more compassionate to myself, that it was not my fault or wish to carry this weight.

Today's yoga sequence to open the heart chakra - the chakra of unconditional love - was apt and timely then.


No comments: