Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Cleansing Detox Retreat Day 3 - The Valley Down

Woke up feeling quite worn, after flitting in and out of sleep since 2am. Halfway through the morning session my stomach felt quesy and broke out into cold sweat for a bit. If not for Susan (my angel partner), I prob would have continued my suffering in silence. And that's when I was passed a glass of water with a drop of peppermint oil and that was all it needed to get me right on track.

The yoga nidri didn't go that we'll and I left slightly frustrated.

I had to change room due to some issues with my booking and I wasn't that happy with the new room.

I had a session with Jana and I got the answers i needed, but I left feeling a sense of deep grief and sadness i am not sure why.

All are work in progress and the only way is up.

I'm not particularly religious, but right now this sings out to me.

1 comment:

ts said...

I like your comment, "...the only way is up." :)

Everything in its time. Hang in there.