Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Cleansing Detox Retreat Day 2 - Connect with the Inner Spirit

Today's session started with a light, but energetic yoga session - the buzz at the finger tips and the feeling of wellness and contentment - I have never felt so physically engaged for a very long time, not even during the weekly yoga class.

Lesson aside (we learnt about the ideal pH for the body) we went through the meditation with mantra and the yoga nidri with visualization. Some pretty weird/amazing stuff happened during meditation, I wasn't sure what it was, but I'm going to ask about it tomorrow.

I'm reading more too. For the past few nights, whenever I'm done with whatever I need to do, I would snuggle into bed and read, feeling nice and settled.

Tomorrow will be an interesting day cos i am going to visit a very intriguing person in the afternoon :)

No comments: