Saturday, December 26, 2009

Time to run!

Two wedding meals and one full month celebration later ..I better muster enough discipline to either hit the tracks or the pool tomorrow.





Talking about running, I met this guy on the Friday run of the wedding dinner who was helping his family business. He was one of the NSF during the first few years when I was in uniform ("I was in J when you were in IB" he said. I went like,"Erm....". Darn I really cannot remember.) and he flashed me a picture and asked me "You seen these before?"


I went.."erm..I saw kids playing with them at East Coast before..". "Yup, my family brings them in, sole distributor in Asia; our shop is at Big Splash". Apparently they are really good for people with problems running because of knee problems and stuff cos of the superb cushioning. Check this out. And of course, the other benefits too - this and this.

But I found this to be a real good add on benefit too. hahah~!

But good things dont come cheap..each pair cost about S$300 odd, but the individual parts last for a few good years and all the parts are replaceable.

I asked him how the take-up rate was like. "Nah..Singaporeans just don't like to be stared at...so it's hard to get adults interested".


Well..wondering how it feels running ECP with the bouncy shoes...




No comments: