Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Avatar


Watched Avatar last night (finally!). After all the hype..I would say..

It was worth the 9.30pm-and halfdead after whole day staring at numbers-3hour show! Though was wondering if the 3D one had really any much of a difference from the 2D one..perhaps it would be less distracting without the 3D glasses at the least.

At one part of the movie, when Jake Sulley rode the Toruk to the Tree of Soul to the amazement of the rest of the Na'vi, my friend sitting beside jabbed me and said, "See? Even at that time girls will be awed by the kind of ride you own". I laughed out loud despite in the cinema and all (can probably feel a few evil eyes on me).
xxxxxx

2 more days to end of 2009! I cant wait for this crappy year to end. Wonder at what state will I be at the stroke of midnight - super drunk at Pan Pac or sober somewhere else?

No comments: