Saturday, December 19, 2009

五行之- 土

I am the unchanging.

The meeting point of the sky and the ocean,
as dynasties rise and fall in fleeting moments,
like the changing of the seasons.
In never ending cycles,
I turn my two faces -
one gentle, lilthing to the moon,
as Diana dispels the darkness,
while the ohter, a triumphant face
to Mars, that celebrate the reign of the sun.

The earthy pleasures
I bring forth!
to satify the many sins
that one can think of.
Sparkles and satins to adorn the skins,
like the gems in my cores
and rivers coursing through my veins.
Like the nymphs of the waters,
I tempt your senses,
as my fingers caress your skin, like
the winds as they stroke over the canopies of majestic greens.
I moves! In tender loving symphonies,
as I am the maestro,
the center of the universe.

Just when it cements to an eternity,
like running sands through the hourglass
you become history as I turn the page,
to yet another dynasty.
As you wisped into nothingness,
I will be the last one standing.

For

I am the unchanging.

4 comments:

Mojito Social Club said...

Amazing!

san.guine xiaosiong said...

wah..whats with the 5 elements posts?

MojitoMint said...

just some gibberish to take my mind off very frustrating days.
dammit..think the negativities somehow got into those post anyway.

san.guine xiaosiong said...

Cheer up!