Friday, December 11, 2009

Studio Ghibli Film Festival

I forgot how painful food poisoning is. Anyhow I was still debating whether if I should stop being a whim and go office today, but in the end, I decided to cut myself some slack, and also having the comfort of knowing that the bed is just a roll away..

sigh...going to miss the free-flow wine gathering tonight.

Downing down the pills from the doc while reading the papers, I read that Studio Ghibli are going to do a film festival at the Picturehouse! Woohoo~!


Of course, the festival is going to end off with "My neighbour Totoro" which is really the most symbolic work of Studio Ghibli. But really, I think the most memorable one is still "Tombstone of Fireflies". Just remember to bring lots of tissue.



1 comment:

monkeycrab said...

OMG i cried so so so much when watching grave of fireflies. also among my favourites are: 1. the cat returns, 2. howl's moving castle, and 3. spirited away.