Friday, December 18, 2009

五行之 - 木

I sprung from water
that runs through my roots;
coming deep from the springs
amongst the tiniest creaks.

I create many littles worlds
with my bountiful branches;
nurturing and creating,
I whisper my wishes as they thrive,
But they hurry in their little lives
as they feed off my prime.

I soak in the scorchful sun
and suffer the chilling moon
I reach out my hopes to them;
they beam down tirelessly
leaving me with my shadow
as as surrogate of their silent replies.

I sway with the wind
as it brings its tidings;
I rustled my dreams in a cacophony
but it rushes
as it heads to lands of beyond
bringing the tales of many, including mine.

I stand, patiently waiting
As I blossoms
and withers,
to see the lives
creating and receding,
my shadows
echoing to my replies,
and the wind

The wind

with more tales of yonder
So that I may dream

No comments: