Sunday, November 8, 2009

Oh! That pain in the head

I cant start describing this headache and dizziness spell that I have been having since Monday. Yeah. THAT LOUSY MONDAY.

The degree of ache is not to the extent decapacitating - I can still go about doing my normal stuff, even survived hockey training (though I thought I would more likely die from muscle pull than anything) and a 45 mins run today. But it hurts when I try to concentrate, like when driving, like when trying to 'guard' my down-kah during MJ, like when I try not to swoon (not from the sight of hunk. That leads to my next point.)

Of course, then it's the dizziness. I sometimes wonder if the dizziness is caused by the headache, or vice versa. It seemed that when the headache is getting worse, the degree of swooning also went up. And the same otherwise, depends on which one I noticed first.

I also realise that it's tiring trying to counter dizziness. Determined not to be put down by a neither here -nor-there ailment, I was at the beach today with mum, sister and dog. I can feel the dizziness here and there, and especially at that point in time when I missed one exit after another during the roundabout (shit, I used to have impeccable sense of direction). By the time I got home I was so tired that I just laid down in the living room and snoozed for half and hour.

What if they become a permanent fixture. That thought had been popping up..too often, especially after every time when I find myself dropping stuff, having that split second delay in reacting, or even like now, having that irritating pain in the head and wishing that my head will stop swirling.

That's the reason why I went for hockey training, went running, went to the beach..Sometimes you take the simplest things for granted, until they are not there anymore.

Like another day of no headache.

No comments: