Saturday, November 14, 2009

若你碰到他

I cant believe my luck. I finally lay my hands on 蔡建雅 [若你 碰到他] CD in a totally random event. And after cheapo me ripped the songs, I immediately regretted. Shucks.

I should have bought the CD. The whole album is better than I expcted.

But..I ripped the songs already, why would I need the CD for?

But..I really like the songs in CD!

So..??! You got the songs already mah.

Huh...but I really feel like buying the CD!

Totally irrational consumerism behaviour to satisfy the impulse of owning something. Must be submlimal influence from working next to a radio for 12 hours straight.




And yes, if I see this CD I will buy!

(gosh his looks were quite off during 星光大道. What's with the hair?? But I think his rendition of the song was actually quite good too during that PK segment. This will probably be the next hottest k song)

No comments: