Sunday, August 30, 2009

五月天 DNA 创造 演唱会

hmm..how should I say..

I stood for 3hrs 45 mins through the concert (effectively rendering the money for the seat to basically paying for that spot to stand), sang along with the mass of people in the Indoor Stadium, and waved my light stick till both my arms ache (of course, if one arm is tired you wave with the other arm mah..)
(all that would explain my poor timing for my last stamina test at the pool today =.=").

But then I felt a bit letdown by the end of the concert..

Anyway it was worthed it cos the concert was good!:-
- it was a full solid 3hr and 45mins of Mayday songs, with a lot of good songs from their older albums, and a good mix with their latest.
- as usual, they had brought the concert to a high towards the end
- they sang 出头天!
- they sang 如烟!
- they sang 雌雄同体!and 一颗苹果! and 人生海海!and 温柔! :D

But then I was disappointed cos:-
- the second day concert just isnt the same as if it had been the first or only day concert. The band members seemed to be going through the motion....sigh..feels conned for buying the pre-sale voucher.
- there were too much stage effects - pyro, confetti, streamers, pyro, confetti.. like huh?Erm..I'm here to watch the band sing, not see some D&D show.
- the story-video is so gimmicky..I mean..OMG..I'm sure that the band doesn't have to resort to that? Ok, maybe even if the production company wants to make the concert a bit more interesting, maybe only the opening video is enough, or a short video interlude.
- Erm..the LOVE game was used last year, as well as the 新歌飚唱会this year liao...I love you all but you all have to try something next time...

But the main thing is..........................为什么我没拿到那张信封去后台和五月天拍照???!!!

可是我还是爱你们的啦! :D

(no..no photos cos I thought my cam batt has enough battery when I checked in the afternoon - 2 bars. But then the 2 bar died on me before the concert starts. argh...)

No comments: