Saturday, March 7, 2009

I am having brain freeze...

...icing my nose. Bridge to be exact.

The practical side of me is screaming, "C'mon! It's just a damn small bum!!Get over it already!"

The vain side retaliated, " You promised that you going to be the emcee for the weddng dinner this Friday lor..You want the people below the stage to wonder what was that black black thing on your nose is it.."

Practical side, " Wah lau..not your wedding also lor..why you worry.."

Vain side, "But...but..."

Conclusion is..I am still icing, so that tomorrow I am going to use the egg thingey. AGAIN. I just hope that there wont be much discolouration by the time work starts on Monday.

2 comments:

Becky said...

You seem to be knocking yourself or being knocked all the time - maybe its time to invest on a good MASK to wear on your face!
Don't ruin your pretty face!

MojitoMint said...

only shows one thing - reflex slower than before...sigh..