Thursday, March 5, 2009

I am quitting coffee!

Those who know me know it's best not to talk to me in the morning.

And those who know me knows the mood gets better when I have my cup of coffee.

But after reading today's Mind Your Body section of the straits times, I wonder if coffee was the cause for my sleep state.

For reasons I can't still fathom, I haven't been sleeping well recently. Well, I haven't had a good sleep since god knows when (think it was prob before JC) - it's probably the dreams and I always wake up feeling unrested. But nonetheless, this state has lasted me through uni and work with no mishap thus far.

But for the past few weeks, I have extremely tiring mornings from the lack of good sleep and I wonder if there was something wrong with me. Work was a drag as the mind struggles from lethargy. Not to say, the dark eye circle situation is at its worst yet.

Being an O+, according to D'Adamo( ok, this is the link to D'Adamo's website, the exact article in MYB, go read the papers) some food stuff add to certain negative functioning of the body. And one of the stuff to AVOID ...is....COFFEE!

Sigh..maybe if I cut down on coffee I may sleep better...so for the sake of that, I have decided to stop drinking coffee (for the next 1 week as a test run). (I am having withdrawal symptoms just thinking abt this)

Just dont talk to me in the morning..

1 comment:

thyheiworkz said...

hahahah! then change drink MILO! :D