Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tahan one more day!

I donno why the last week has been all haywire. It seemed like every now and then, there would be some turbulence, of sort, that turned my life tipsy turvy. I was getting frustrated at some of the things done, some of the things not done, and generally the inequalities and unfairness of life. Sometimes I think I am going through an early mid-life crisis.

I think someone out there heard all my unspoken thoughts. I got an invitation out of the blue to go Bintan, the nearest beach and sand place good to go to (East Coast doesn't count. Anyway I was harbouring the thought sometimes to drop everything and just drive to EC park just to sit and watch the sea. That was how desparate I was).

I cant wait to get away. I dont care that I only know my friend amongst the group I was going with. I dont care that there was nothing much to do in Bintan (that's precisely the point!). I dont care that it was only going to be 3 days.

I am already thinking what to pack for the 45 min island away from Singapore - a good book, my ipod, in addition to the usual t shirts, shorts and slippers (my favourite back to basic gears).

I am going to get my sanity back. Just one more day to go.

No comments: