Friday, March 20, 2009

Home on a Friday night



On homeground after a hectic week. With booze and good food since Tuesday, last night I was at ICB, and drank coke (!!) (my friend was jokingly disgusted at the fact that someone would order coke while at ICB)

But I was feeling really tired with liver overworking. While talking to joyce, both of us were gushing that we were quite looking forward to staying in on Friday night cos it feels just right to nua at home after a busy week.

But even while at home, I had not just slump into oblivion in front of the tv. I cleared work email (mistake! now my weekend is ruined thinking about how to craft the presentation slides), I updated my iTune with 陈绮贞 latest album (thanks for someone who works near a shop with all the parallel import CDs. Now I NEED to find that Rachel Yamagata's one, which I had been telling myself to get since a month ago), and all at the same time, mulling over events which happened this week - some disappointing, some uplifting, some amusing, some just plain disgusting.

And then very soon, I am going to pop into bed and read my book while falling asleep gradually.

好“”啊..

Something for this very 宅 Friday night.

2 comments:

gie said...

陈绮贞!! You have her album! Share can?

MojitoMint said...

ok..i pass to your sis :)