Monday, April 28, 2008

Unusual Instrument

I am sitting..and waiting..and waiting..for one email. Which contains what we gg to show to the big honcho tmr morning.

Which was supposed to be reaching me at 630pm..and then 15 mins later..and then 20 mins later..and then 15 mins later..and so on and so forth. It is 1045pm now and I am still waiting for the supposed email which is supposed to be reaching me in 15 mins time..

Now I wonder the possiblity of that.

With an throbbing head + aching body + warm hands and cold feet (signs of onset of yet another fever) + 3 tabs of triple guard..the only thing is to wait.

And of course surf the net and read blogs which I keep on my favourite list.

And that was when I read the rambling librarian's entry on the theremin. I have never seen this sort of stuff before..but it's real amazing. The sound the stuff emits resembles some classical instrument; and if I had never seen the machine before I would have never believe it came out from something made of metal.

OK..the video of the person who played using the mini-version is really kinda irritating with the buzzing sound it makes..but I really like the ones where the jappy looking guy and the geeky professor were playing.

And then I found the one with the cat.I think the cat played not bad :p


It continues to amaze me that there are so many things that we dont know even though they exist.

And if you are wondering..its 11.10pm and the email is still not in yet..the sms says another 15 mins...

No comments: